It seems hard to believe that this time last week we were in the second day of the BIBA exhibition build-up; full of anticipation of what our clients’ stands would finally look like.
Come the day and we think it is fair to say that, once again, everyone upped their game. All of the stands in the room were of a great standard and we were particularly proud of the 21 we produced.
Our lasting impressions of the two days of the Conference…
- A noticeable increase in delegate numbers again this year
- A feeling that despite the lightness of the exhibition vibe, there was some serious business being done over the two days
- Catching up with many old friends and making as many new
- Quite literally a “stellar” cast of speakers led by Brian Cox. Definitely the ladies’ favourite, closely followed by Jeremy Paxman
- Lots of laps done, both by our team walking the floor looking after our clients and by the ever-popular driving games
- The mobile phone charger giveaways. Really useful on the long days in the exhibition hall, when batteries were running low
- A special birthday for Markel, celebrating their 25th Anniversary. Congratulations!
- And perhaps our personal favourite, the Geisha at Canopius, sharing Sake. Was hard to not keep going back
We hope you all had as good a Conference as us. Thank you to BIBA for once again producing what is the show of the year and we look forward to being back in Manchester next year!
In the meantime, to help keep the Conference feeling going for a while, this is a short video of what we saw there.